« Home | A New Dawn » 

Thursday, October 14, 2004 

Nocturnal Lifestyle

I'm starting to live the life I'm destined to live again. Active at night...very I mean.

No matter the time for class the next day is 8am or 12 noon, I always ended up going to bed at 4/5am. Well, let's see...what did I do throughout the whole night?

Hmm..basically I'm trying to catch up with the lessons. I will tend to stare at my textbooks, sometimes not knowing what I'm studying. Well, I do confess sometimes I tend to mess around with Winamp trying to get it to play my 'seasoned' mp3s. Not forgetting some little chats with friends, and a bit of internet browsing here and there.

As much as I know it is unhealty, I kinda like this kind of lifestyle. Haha! It's cold and quiet at night. Not much disturbances...except for a few mosquitoes which really need to redefine the meaning of "death".

Nevertheless, I'll need a nap during the afternoons to compensate for lack of sleep. But that's fine with me. Afternoon is not a good time to do anything. Hot and boring, I must say.

*Sniff sniff* Hmm, my roomie is cooking something nice (mee), and he's making me go hungry. Guess I need to hunt for food now. That's the problem with sleeping late (or "early"), you tend to get hungry at odd hour!


P/S: Having a few cups of tea will help you through the night. Cheers~

Labels:

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health