« Home | Nocturnal Lifestyle » | A New Dawn » 

Thursday, October 14, 2004 

A Courtesy In Return

Visited Jusco today. With the new opening of Popular bookstore the, I've actually found a new place to hangout. :)

It so happened that me and my friend went into a shop selling handphones. He was asking about the price of a particular phone, and it turned out that the shop attendee was not so friendly. (you shoud be able to understand if you've ever been in this situation). On the way out of the shop, I managed to utter the word 'Thank you'. My friend was actually quite surprised by my action and asked me why I had done so.

Well, 'Thank you' is not that difficult to express, you know. If everyone in this world is treating others coldly, then our time spent living isn't worth it at all.

Think about it, if you're the shop attendee I've mentioned, how will you react if someone actually say 'Thank you' before leaving. Ashamed of your action? Regret about it? Or are you willing to take the opportunity to flash back a smile to that stranger who crossed your life for that brief moment?

Labels:

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health