« Home | A Courtesy In Return » | Nocturnal Lifestyle » | A New Dawn » 

Friday, October 15, 2004 

Spiritual Month

Read about an article in The Star today.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2004/10/15/nation/9139933&sec=nation

I'll dub October as the Spiritual Month. Why?

Apparently, the Muslims are into their Ramadan month; Hindus celebrating Navarathri; Taoist Chinese celebrating the Nine Emperor Gods Festival; while the Chrisitans are observing the Rosary month.

As a Christian, I've seldom been to the church for the past 2 years. Instead, I prayed the Rosary every night. I've stopped doing that for quite some time as well.

A sense of urge rushed through my adrenalin after reading the article. I've made a promise to pray again every night before I go to bed. Half the month of October is gone, but I still have another half to observe the Spiritual Month.

The Rosary praying ain't gonna stop after this month! I pledged to do it throughout the whole year. Let's see how I fare in this spiritual challenge in search of the peace of mind.

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health