« Home | Movie Review [The Incredibles] » | What Planet Are You From? » | Loneliness » | Secrets » | Kanji Mystery Solved... » | What Kanji Word Best Suits You? » | The Path Of Delight » | TV Or No TV? » | Picture For Thought » | Fragile » 

Monday, November 22, 2004 

Final Countdown

Yet another semester is coming to an end. In about 12 hours' time, I'll be sitting for my first final paper.

Well, I'm just going to take it easy. What's yours will be yours, and what's not will not be no matter how hard you try (I'm talking about the grades to be exact). That's my philosophy of life.

Nevertheless, I'll try to do my very best. Let's see how my extra efforts in revision pay off. Hehe...Won't be able to know the result until the end of my semester break.

*smack on the head*
Oops, sorry about that. The final has yet to start and I'm already thinking about the results. :P

Time to get back to some last minute preparation. To all those having their final exams, I wish you the best of luck. Study hard & study smart ;)

Signing off with a sarcastic statement I stumbled upon:
"Aristotle was famous for knowing everything. He taught that the brain exists merely to cool the blood and is not involved in the process of thinking."

**He might be true, you know =))

Labels:

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health