« Home | Loneliness » | Secrets » | Kanji Mystery Solved... » | What Kanji Word Best Suits You? » | The Path Of Delight » | TV Or No TV? » | Picture For Thought » | Fragile » | Spiritual Month » | A Courtesy In Return » 

Sunday, November 14, 2004 

What Planet Are You From?

All this while, I've been wondering whether I'm from around. I finally found out I'm not from this world. I'm actually from Neptune!

Don't believe?! Here's the prove:





You Are From Neptune



You are dreamy and mystical, with a natural psychic ability.
You love music, poetry, dance, and (most of all) the open sea.
Your soul is filled with possibilities, and your heart overflows with compassion.
You can be in a room full of friendly people and feel all alone.
If you don't get carried away with one idea, your spiritual nature will see you through anything.



What about you? Are you sure you belong here? Take the test now, and confirm your "planetship".

Hmmm...anyone knows when is the next direct flight to Neptune?

Labels:

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health