Loneliness
The unbearable coldness,
froze and numbed my mind like the winter snow.
The unspeakable silence,
sealed and locked my heart away with the invisible key.
The indescribable boredom,
tore away the vibes from my body like the hurricane wind.
The indefinite emptiness,
crept over my soul like the evening shadow.
How I wish there's someone
to bring warmth to my mind;
to unlock my heart;
to inject vibes into my body;
to cast light upon my soul.
Until the hour comes,
I shall be in the dark.
I shall be cast away.
I shall lose hope.
I shall lose faith.
Until the hour comes,
I shall be waiting,
waiting in this chamber
of deception and of lies;
of ignorance and of loneliness.
Who will be my saviour...
Who will be my hero...
Nobody will come to my aid afterall.
For the choice is mine alone to make.
Yes, and I will be released of this pain and suffering;
No, and I will be left in the dark,
to taste the bitter loneliness of life.
I'm having fun to pen my thoughts in the form of poems. Hope you enjoy the latest instalment of my "poetic frenzy" :)
Labels: Thoughts, University