Judgement Day
The verdict has been passed.
The grade has been finalised.
The result has been released.
On this day, some people's life has been brighter (on top of the wonderful 3-week break), while for some the day turned dark and loomy like the oncoming monsoon weather. For some who do not manage to survive the war, it's far worse than Doom's Day. This means that they will have to take the supplementary paper in about a week's time.
As for me, let's just say all my hard work for the past 2 months paid off. Satisfied with my achievement. Happy indeed. It's been a long time since I obtained such good grade. Wait. Did I ever get such good results? Errm, yes if foundation year is included; and no if excluded. :P
Well, a toss to all who pass with flying colors. Keep up the good work.
To the average scorer - no worries, because there's always a next time. Good is no good where better is expected.
To those who did not manage to pull through - all the best in the supplementary paper. Remember, this is not the end of the world. So, gambate ;)
I didn't do well in the exam. How? LOL. I think I should go and die. Never did well in exams. I suck at exams (only exams k..)
Posted by
greyhound |
12:35 am
greyhound: no worries, intelligence is not measured by how well you fare on the exam. There's gotta be more to life than this.
Anyway, you only suck in exam. So I guess you're still good at other things (i.e. crapping things up :D).
Posted by
raymond |
2:03 am