« Home | Yahoo Mail Upgraded » | Old-Man Lifestyle » | Home Sweet Home » | Race Against Time » | If Only » | Two Down, One To Go » | One Down, Two To Go » | Final Countdown » | Movie Review [The Incredibles] » | What Planet Are You From? » 

Monday, December 06, 2004 

Caramba!

Played this game from the Yahoo UK site. It's called Caramba! and like most other Yahoo games, you don't have to posses a 140-score IQ to play it. Caramba! is very similar to carom.


Here's the introduction page. The whole setting is quite Mexican.


This is Level 1. Basically you're provided with a ball, and you're supposed to knock 3 or more same-color balls to get rid of them. The objective of the game is to clear the board. Notice the ball on the right hand corner of the picture - that's the next ball you're going to get.


Here's Level 1 cleared. Notice that I only used 3 balls to clear the level. Hit ratio is of course 100%. Ain't I great? Ok, maybe I'm over-reacting. It's only Level 1. Duh~


I can only go this far for the moment. I guess my IQ level is still below average afterall. Hehe.

Well this game is highly recommended to anyone who is extremely bored like me, and/or owns a PC which is kinda old to play any other games.

Labels:

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health