« Home | Home Sweet Home » | Race Against Time » | If Only » | Two Down, One To Go » | One Down, Two To Go » | Final Countdown » | Movie Review [The Incredibles] » | What Planet Are You From? » | Loneliness » | Secrets » 

Wednesday, December 01, 2004 

Old-Man Lifestyle

Something is obviously wrong with me (or should I say nothing's wrong?!). I've been leading this old-man-style life. Ever since I reached home, I tend to sleep around 11pm. I will then wake up around 5am, naturally.

You might wonder what will I do since I'm awake. Hehe, don't worry. I always keep myself busy, i.e. surf the net, tune in to any radio station I can receive, read the paper (delivered as early as 5.30am), constantly switch between the subscribed Astro channels, and nonetheless, hunt for food. As I said, I know how to keep myself busy ; ) .

By the way, I've just eaten a quarter of the 2-litre Wall's Paddle Pop Rainbow ice cream. Having a running nose now. That's what you get when you try to eat ice cream at odd hours like this. =))

I better go get the paper and read, just to kill time. Plan to buy breakfast for the family later. Sarawak Laksa might just be the best choice for a chilly morning. Will be going out again later at noon to get a birthday present for a friend.

Labels:

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health