Dr. Ray
Host: Today, we're very proud to have one of the world's leading neurologists in the house to present his latest findings on the human brain and its nervous system. May I present to you, Dr. Ray.
*Claps & Cheers*
Dr. Ray: Thank you, thank you. I'm indeed please to be with you here today. For the past decade, I've been doing some extensive research on the human brain. Bla bla bla...
Without further ado, I would like to show you what I've discovered. This is an anatomy of the human brain, diffentiated by the gender.
Here's a look at the brain of a woman.
Compare this with the brain of a man.
*Dead silence after presentation*
*Claps & Cheers*
Dr. Ray: Thank you, thank you. I'm indeed please to be with you here today. For the past decade, I've been doing some extensive research on the human brain. Bla bla bla...
Without further ado, I would like to show you what I've discovered. This is an anatomy of the human brain, diffentiated by the gender.
Here's a look at the brain of a woman.
Compare this with the brain of a man.
*Dead silence after presentation*
Labels: Huh? Err...