Episode I - The Arrival
Got a SMS at around 1 am. It was from Swee Won telling me she will be stopping by at Melaka. She told me earlier that she and her gang of friends (including Flo) were going to a friend's house warming party in Seremban, and as far as I remember, she even told me there was no plan to stop by Melaka. :P
I must say it was a short notice, but I don't really mind, except that my room is not up to the standard cleanliness. *Finding excuse* Oh well, what can you expect out of university student who is ever so busy.
Anyway, I spent the next 1 hour plus to clean up my room - swept & mopped the floor, cleaned the toilet. And in the end, I cleaned myself as well. (Obviously...)
*Sniff sniff* The room now smells nice with the lavendar scent of the floor detergent. Ahhhh... At least my room looks better (and cleaner) to welcome my "guests".
Phone rang. It's Swee Won.
Ray: Hello. Yes?
SW : Eh, we're going for Char Siew Fan (Roast Pork Rice) wor.
Ray: Oh, ok ok.
SW : Erm, then you don't wait for us to eat lah. (I haven't got my dinner yet)
Ray: Oh.
SW : You won't be sleeping early lah hor?
Ray: No lah, no lah. Slept very full liaw this evening.
SW : Ok.
Ray: Then you call me when you're on the way to my place lah.
SW : Ok. Ok. Don't sleep har. And thanks har.
Ray: Sure sure. See you later then.
SW : Ok, bye bye.
And she did not even ask me whether I want a packet of Char Siew Fan or not. Sigh, I even acknowledge her as a friend. Guess I'll just have to cook a packet of Mamee duck flavor noodle to satisfy my hunger, while waiting for her.
P/S: Eh, SW, joking only lah. No hard feelings ok? Even if you buy for me, by the time you're back, I probably would have died of hunger. Just want to show people how "friend" you are nia. Muahahahaha :P
I must say it was a short notice, but I don't really mind, except that my room is not up to the standard cleanliness. *Finding excuse* Oh well, what can you expect out of university student who is ever so busy.
Anyway, I spent the next 1 hour plus to clean up my room - swept & mopped the floor, cleaned the toilet. And in the end, I cleaned myself as well. (Obviously...)
*Sniff sniff* The room now smells nice with the lavendar scent of the floor detergent. Ahhhh... At least my room looks better (and cleaner) to welcome my "guests".
Phone rang. It's Swee Won.
Ray: Hello. Yes?
SW : Eh, we're going for Char Siew Fan (Roast Pork Rice) wor.
Ray: Oh, ok ok.
SW : Erm, then you don't wait for us to eat lah. (I haven't got my dinner yet)
Ray: Oh.
SW : You won't be sleeping early lah hor?
Ray: No lah, no lah. Slept very full liaw this evening.
SW : Ok.
Ray: Then you call me when you're on the way to my place lah.
SW : Ok. Ok. Don't sleep har. And thanks har.
Ray: Sure sure. See you later then.
SW : Ok, bye bye.
And she did not even ask me whether I want a packet of Char Siew Fan or not. Sigh, I even acknowledge her as a friend. Guess I'll just have to cook a packet of Mamee duck flavor noodle to satisfy my hunger, while waiting for her.
P/S: Eh, SW, joking only lah. No hard feelings ok? Even if you buy for me, by the time you're back, I probably would have died of hunger. Just want to show people how "friend" you are nia. Muahahahaha :P