Looping, Strings & Package
Just got back from the Java class. Wow, today's class was tiring! We had three modules instead of the usual two.
Learned about keywords, types and some expressions for the first session. It's all basic stuffs, so I treated it as a revision. Was caught between some loopings in the exercise, but that was not a big deal. Did not manage to do the last question on strings though. Confusing. X_x
Went off for lunch at 1.00 pm. Class resumed at 2.00 pm where array was taught. I must admit it was kind of tough for me. I never really liked array, because I don't understand the concept. Simple reason huh? Hehehe.
Oh ya, and there's this thing called package, used when some of the files are stored in other folder. I'm supposed to include the code in the first line, but I kept forgetting to include it. Ended up getting compilation error everytime I tried to compile the program. So frustrating. *Grrrrr*
Based on my current skills and knowledge, I doubt I will be able to pass the exam. :D Hopefully I'll get to learn fast for the lessons to come, especially the concept and logic of the syntax and code. Wish me luck. ; )
Learned about keywords, types and some expressions for the first session. It's all basic stuffs, so I treated it as a revision. Was caught between some loopings in the exercise, but that was not a big deal. Did not manage to do the last question on strings though. Confusing. X_x
Went off for lunch at 1.00 pm. Class resumed at 2.00 pm where array was taught. I must admit it was kind of tough for me. I never really liked array, because I don't understand the concept. Simple reason huh? Hehehe.
Oh ya, and there's this thing called package, used when some of the files are stored in other folder. I'm supposed to include the code in the first line, but I kept forgetting to include it. Ended up getting compilation error everytime I tried to compile the program. So frustrating. *Grrrrr*
Based on my current skills and knowledge, I doubt I will be able to pass the exam. :D Hopefully I'll get to learn fast for the lessons to come, especially the concept and logic of the syntax and code. Wish me luck. ; )
Labels: University