Jewel In My Dream
On this very fateful day, I missed the Korean drama (Jewel In The Palace) which airs on 8TV every weekdays, 8.30 pm - 9.30 pm. *sigh*
Set my alarm at 8.15pm. It went off at the right time. And what I did was, stopped it and went back to sleep, thinking of fully utilizing the remaining 15 minutes. :P
And so the worst thing happened. By the time I opened my eyes, and stared at the clock, the display was already showing 9.30pm. Exactly 9.30pm! Arghhh...I did not even get to see the episode's ending.
Lesson learned today - don't sleep too much, and don't ever think of fully utilizing the time! *grinning*
Set my alarm at 8.15pm. It went off at the right time. And what I did was, stopped it and went back to sleep, thinking of fully utilizing the remaining 15 minutes. :P
And so the worst thing happened. By the time I opened my eyes, and stared at the clock, the display was already showing 9.30pm. Exactly 9.30pm! Arghhh...I did not even get to see the episode's ending.
Lesson learned today - don't sleep too much, and don't ever think of fully utilizing the time! *grinning*