« Home | Final Battle » | He Who Had Been Called Home » | April Fools' Day » | Study Week » | I Got The Job! » | Midnight Till The Morning Light » | Thought Of A Bored Soul » | Messenger Of Good News » | Ice Bath » | Hey Girl » 

Sunday, April 17, 2005 

End Of Another Chapter

The end is finally here. Everything is over now. No more late night studies, no more sleepy-but-can't-sleep days. Now tell me, ain't life wonderful! :P

Oh well, to tell the truth, I don't feel the kind of sensation I should be feeling. I don't feel relieved or relaxed. Empty. Just an empty feeling. It's like suddenly you lost your sense of direction, and stopped dead in your track trying to figure out what to do.

A quick glance at the room indicates that I should really clean it. Notes are everywhere on the table, the floor is kinda dusty, the toilet is kinda dirty, so is the fan.

Ah hah, at least I have something else to do while waiting for the 2 minions, Swee Won & Florinna to come down from Cyberjaya.

Labels:

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health