« Home | Messenger Of Good News » | Ice Bath » | Hey Girl » | US Pizza » | Mandrake Linux » | The End Of Java Class » | 5 Days, 1 Hour's Class?! » | The Interview » | Blogging From A CyberCafe » | Sharing » 

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 

Thought Of A Bored Soul

I'm feeling bored now. Going to sit for the last midterm paper of the semester in about an hour's time.



Thought of doing something like this.

Too bad I don't own such a big mirror. I don't even have a camera! And most importantly, I don't even have such a nice pair of yellow a**. :P

I guess this idea would have to be put on hold afterall.

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health