« Home | Midnight Till The Morning Light » | Thought Of A Bored Soul » | Messenger Of Good News » | Ice Bath » | Hey Girl » | US Pizza » | Mandrake Linux » | The End Of Java Class » | 5 Days, 1 Hour's Class?! » | The Interview » 

Monday, March 28, 2005 

I Got The Job!

Received a call this morning before 10.00am. It was a KL number. Instantly, I thought of L'oreal.

Tried to refresh myself. Wouldn't want to sound like a sleepy head. :P

Answered the phone. It was Roy.

He told me he brought good news. From this point onward, I already knew what he was going to say. Ok, I mean basically an idiot also know what was to be told right?

Well, I have been confirmed a post as a trainee in L'oreal for my Industrial Training. The news really made my day.

Details of the training are yet to be known. I will be receiving my agreement form by courier soon. Really interested to read about the part on allowance. *grins*

So for now, I'll just sit still and wait for Mr Postman. :D

Labels:

Hey congrats! Roy has became ur Messenger of Good NEws eh :D All the best for ur coming L'oreal life ;)

ooh...congrats!! loreal boy! hehe!

AhakS! Congrats, my friend. Pls don't come back with a face with thick L'oreal makeup or dye your hair with L'oreal product.

Btw, if you manage to get all those for free, remember to take one set for me :P

Oh well, allowance from both L'oreal and JPA? I guess that means a meal for all your friends then? *grinnnn* Oh THANKSSSS!

swee won: I'll make sure my face is all white with makeup when I see you, and hopefully you are scared to your death. Hahaha.

Free samples ar? Sure sure. Will send you some if got.

Eh, my friend. Money not enough la. Cannot belanja. Sorry la. :P

et: Thanks alot ; )

flo: Thanks as well. Hopefully life would be wonderful over there. :D

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health