« Home | Race Against Time » | If Only » | Two Down, One To Go » | One Down, Two To Go » | Final Countdown » | Movie Review [The Incredibles] » | What Planet Are You From? » | Loneliness » | Secrets » | Kanji Mystery Solved... » 

Sunday, November 28, 2004 

Home Sweet Home

Reached Kuching International Airport by 10pm. Hah, at last ... fresh air. KIA is currently undergoing a major renovation. Don't know how it's going to be but it'll be huge, judging by the land cleared and the piling done.

Everything at home is still the same. The kind-of-messy living room, the not-so-clean bedroom. Was basically too tired to do much things, so I took a nap. Here I am now, trying to update my homecoming.

Basically, I have yet to plan for the upcoming 3 weeks. Guess it'll be the usual routine of eat-sleep-TV-internet-meet friends. Hopefully the trip this time will be interesting.

Nothing much can be done now. Think it's time to hit the bed. Making sure I'll wake up late just in time for home-cooked lunch. Yummy~

Labels:

mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health