« Home | Two Down, One To Go » | One Down, Two To Go » | Final Countdown » | Movie Review [The Incredibles] » | What Planet Are You From? » | Loneliness » | Secrets » | Kanji Mystery Solved... » | What Kanji Word Best Suits You? » | The Path Of Delight » 

Thursday, November 25, 2004 

If Only

How I wish,
to turn back the hands of time.
To the time,
where my only worry,
is not being able to see you.

That urge in my heart,
to hear your comforting voice,
to hold your delicate hands,
to embrace you in my arms,
to lay my lips on your cheek,
And feel the warmth you give.

The words I uttered,
The promises I made,
The answers you gave.
No,
I've not forgotten them.
I've tried to let you go,
yet it is not possible,
for the pain is unbearable.

So, tell me now girl,
What should I do?

Such strong desire,
intoxicating my mind.
To you,
my prized possesion,
I'd want to give you my all,
my heart, my soul,
my everything.

If only I have one wish,
I'd wish that you're mine,
to love, to hold and to cherish.
If only I have the chance,
to say "I Love You",
forever... ...


Another creation of mine. A love poem, more to a sombre setting, I guess. Let's just say the inspiration came from a close friend :D

Well, since Alister do ask for help in a love poem, I'll dedicate* this one to him. To him and the one (whoever she is ), cherish the moments you have.

And to the rest of you out there, love is in the air. Take a deep breath and feel the wonders of love ;)

*p/s: Hey Lis, copyrighted har. Free to distribute, but pay up first. :P

Thanks. Glad that you like it :P

You still want discount ar? Not pasar malam ok?

But see you so friend, cincai lah. 10% discount then ;))

wah raymond sifu
sensei
u so geng wor!!
eh teach me few steps lah ehehe :D
feel inferior lo ^_^"

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health