Episode III - The Departure
Some of the dim sum we ordered.
Swee Won is so happy to see the food. *peace*
So is Flo :P
Ok, we're done eating!
(L-R: Flo, Swee Won, Me & Steven)
Steven was so kind to offer to pay for the breakfast. Thanks, Steven! ; ) We even got some dim sum for the boys who were still in bed.
We then parted with Steven and had a walk around campus since the 2 girls missed their old campus. Showed them the new Alpha Block. In case you were wondering what happened to the dim sum, it was still with us. But it was cold already. :D
We made another stop at the minimart to get toothbrush for everyone before heading back. And sure enough, the 3 boys were still sleeping. Eventually they woke up and finished the food.
In the afternoon, we played a few rounds of card games to kill time. The 5 of them then made plans to visit the town, before going back to Cyberjaya. I did not want to join them because small little Kancil won't be able to fit another guy the size of me. Furthermore, I want to get my work done.
The party of 5 left around 4 pm, thanking me for my hospitality :D They're actually a good crowd, who know how to play hard, joke hard, and laugh hard. I really enjoyed the time spent together.
Hey, you guys. Do come back and visit some other time ya! **Double Thumbs UP**
i found ur bloggie!! HAHA =P just got ur mail niah... anyway.. i tot ur thin enuff 2 squeeze in a kancil...hehe!!
-eT
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:03 pm
Oh, I wouldn't want to over work that poor Kancil. It might just end up dead here. :P
Anyway, I'm not tat big size lah. Just that the other 5 already cramped the car. So, you know what I mean lah. *wink*
Posted by
raymond |
12:28 am
lol kancil can fit 6 ppl 1.... HAHAHA
~eT
Posted by
Anonymous |
2:25 am
wow.. photo taken at 2003.. 2 years ago... hao bang
Posted by
Anonymous |
1:58 am
hey, ET. Kancil can become an 8-seater if everyone is the size of yours, no sweat! Hiak hiak :P
Posted by
raymond |
2:03 am
Opps, some technical mistake there.
I forgot to give credits to Steven, since he was the one who took those photos with his housemate's digital camera.
I guess the setting of the date was not proper afterall.
Posted by
raymond |
2:10 am