A New Beginning
It's a brand new year! Happy New Year! First thing first - new year resolution, of course. Hmm, let's see. I have to list them down, so here goes.
=> A good company placing for my Industrial Training (with allowance :P) next trimester.
=> New handphone, perhaps? *scratching my head*
=> Trip to Genting Highlands and/or Redang Island.
=> A Canon digital camera.
=> A Swatch (Skin/Irony). *drooling*
=> Christmas in Singapore.
=> Lose some weight. *doubtful*
=> Maintain a good CGPA.
=> A wonderful 21st birthday bash.
=> More money to spend! *grinning*
That's all I can think of for now. I guess 10 resolutions for a year isn't too difficult to achieve. Hehe. I better keep my fingers crossed and hope everything will work out fine (if only I have more money :( *sigh*).
Happy New Year (again) !
=> A good company placing for my Industrial Training (with allowance :P) next trimester.
=> New handphone, perhaps? *scratching my head*
=> Trip to Genting Highlands and/or Redang Island.
=> A Canon digital camera.
=> A Swatch (Skin/Irony). *drooling*
=> Christmas in Singapore.
=> Lose some weight. *doubtful*
=> Maintain a good CGPA.
=> A wonderful 21st birthday bash.
=> More money to spend! *grinning*
That's all I can think of for now. I guess 10 resolutions for a year isn't too difficult to achieve. Hehe. I better keep my fingers crossed and hope everything will work out fine (if only I have more money :( *sigh*).
Happy New Year (again) !