« Home | Looping, Strings & Package » | E.T. » | A Boring Friday » | The "Rude Malaysians" Contest » | Blackout » | Jewel In My Dream » | Murphy's Love Laws » | Murphy's Law » | Dr. Ray » | Metamorphosis?! » 

Sunday, January 16, 2005 

Mortal Life, Immortal Stories

After much persuasion from both Francis and me, Swee Won has finally decided to create a blog spot of her own.

She used to say, "Don't want lah, nothing to say one. Very boring one. I'm not good in writing like you and Francis lah" and bla bla bla...

But I think the event (MMU World 2005) she recently joined inspired her to blog. She wants to keep a memoir of the whole event, so I guess she figured this is the best way to do so.

And of course, a great way to show off her pictures taken with the debaters. Me and Francis termed it as "The Wizards & the Hobbit", since she's tiny compared to those debaters. :P

"Mortal Life, Immortal Stories". That's her blog. Head over and read about all those interesting accounts during the event. She keeps telling me it's boring and dull and bla bla bla (again)...I find it quite interesting to read her blogs though.

Hey Swee Won, keep up the good work! Entertain us with more of your Hobbit stories from the village of Cyber-ton ya. ; )

Hey thank you Raymond. Thanks for complimenting me and then bullied me together with another 2 fellas right after that. Bwahahahah >:) Yea right... Wizards and the hobbits... I'm not THAT short la kayy... #-o

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health