Final Battle
I'm continuing to live the boring life of final exam weeks. Been quiet for almost the past 2 weeks because I simply have nothing to blog about.
Errm...perhaps the pimples sprouting out of my face like some mushrooms growing after the rain is worth mentioning (I can't even bare to look into the mirror ... ya right :P). Or the haircut I just had 2 days ago, which according to my friends, made me look younger (but not more handsome).
Gonna have my last 2 papers tomorrow. And of course, freedom ensues. *peace sign*. Will blog about my plans for the upcoming 2-month break in the near future (as in after the exam).
For now, I guess it's back to studies. What a life... *sigh*
Wish me luck!
Errm...perhaps the pimples sprouting out of my face like some mushrooms growing after the rain is worth mentioning (I can't even bare to look into the mirror ... ya right :P). Or the haircut I just had 2 days ago, which according to my friends, made me look younger (but not more handsome).
Gonna have my last 2 papers tomorrow. And of course, freedom ensues. *peace sign*. Will blog about my plans for the upcoming 2-month break in the near future (as in after the exam).
For now, I guess it's back to studies. What a life... *sigh*
Wish me luck!
Labels: University
all d best dude!! coming back 2 kch soon? tell jan 2 come back faster too...HEHE ;)
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:50 pm
Hey et! Will post my plan for the break soon.
p/s: not really sure when Jan is going back though. :D
Posted by
raymond |
5:27 am