US Pizza
Saturday without class is just plain relaxing.
I slept like a dead corpse past noon. Thanks to the position of my bed which is far away from the window, my butt was not charred by the hot afternoon sun. *phew*
Woke up by missed calls. Almost forgot that me and my friends planned to have buffet lunch at US Pizza. Reached for my stomach, rubbed it, felt it. Outcome - Not that hungry. But who cares, I still wanted to eat.
So the 8 of us (all boys, of various shapes - underweight, thin, just-ok, round, oversized :P) headed over to the outlet. Seated ourselves and started to order in bulk.
Round 1:
4 regular pizzas, mushroom soup, cinnamon sticks, garlic twists, iced tea.
Status: Ask for more...
Round 2:
5 regular pizzas, mushroom soup, iced tea.
(By now, I think US Pizza was considering whether to continue this buffet offer and face bankruptcy, or stop for good)
Status: Bloated. Better be dead than alive. :P
After round 2, we were struggling to finish off the pizzas. Ah, the ever so greedy hearts of human. Now we learned our lesson well. Or did we? Hehe.
Who could have left without having the dessert right? So we went for a third round, strictly ice creams only, bearing in mind the possibility of landing in a hospital bed should we consumed more food.
Satisfied, we finally gave up. Paid up and left.
Like a snake who just had a great feast, sleepiness set in. Chose the sofa in the living room as my resting place and dozed off in no time. Woke up after the sun has crept away.
Oh no, there was no dinner for me. The food was not fully digested yet. Can still feel bits and pieces of pizza here and there, not forgetting the puddle of mushroom soup and iced tea.
Hmm... somehow I think I'm like a pig or some animal, only know how to eat and sleep, then to be slain and sold in the market. Hope the latter won't happen though. :D
I slept like a dead corpse past noon. Thanks to the position of my bed which is far away from the window, my butt was not charred by the hot afternoon sun. *phew*
Woke up by missed calls. Almost forgot that me and my friends planned to have buffet lunch at US Pizza. Reached for my stomach, rubbed it, felt it. Outcome - Not that hungry. But who cares, I still wanted to eat.
So the 8 of us (all boys, of various shapes - underweight, thin, just-ok, round, oversized :P) headed over to the outlet. Seated ourselves and started to order in bulk.
Round 1:
4 regular pizzas, mushroom soup, cinnamon sticks, garlic twists, iced tea.
Status: Ask for more...
Round 2:
5 regular pizzas, mushroom soup, iced tea.
(By now, I think US Pizza was considering whether to continue this buffet offer and face bankruptcy, or stop for good)
Status: Bloated. Better be dead than alive. :P
After round 2, we were struggling to finish off the pizzas. Ah, the ever so greedy hearts of human. Now we learned our lesson well. Or did we? Hehe.
Who could have left without having the dessert right? So we went for a third round, strictly ice creams only, bearing in mind the possibility of landing in a hospital bed should we consumed more food.
Satisfied, we finally gave up. Paid up and left.
Like a snake who just had a great feast, sleepiness set in. Chose the sofa in the living room as my resting place and dozed off in no time. Woke up after the sun has crept away.
Oh no, there was no dinner for me. The food was not fully digested yet. Can still feel bits and pieces of pizza here and there, not forgetting the puddle of mushroom soup and iced tea.
Hmm... somehow I think I'm like a pig or some animal, only know how to eat and sleep, then to be slain and sold in the market. Hope the latter won't happen though. :D
go eat buffeet also nvr invite me lo...
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:52 am
Wahlauu... *shaking head in disbelief*
8 guys, 9 pizzas?? and mushroom soup, cinnamon sticks etc???? and ICE CREAM??!!
Bwahahaha and you SLEPT right after that?? hahaha shame on you! piggy :@) I sembah you as dewa..ok? ^:)^
Posted by
ruiyun |
11:19 am
Wowwwwwwwwwww *clap clap* how many hours did u sleep? I think u might "override" mine, though i slept alot too *wink* Hahahahahaha...want my "sleeping title" ahh? :>
btw, u're real pig woh :@)ngok ngok ngok, hehe, pardon me :p
But it's not good torturing ur stomach lah, squeezed everything in 8-} sayang it abit mah, it's gonna work for u lifelong one...
Posted by
Florinna |
4:16 pm
sweewon: Oh well, what can u expect out of 8 guys who seems to be on a food-hunting spree? As for me, I can't force myself not to sleep right? :D
florinna: Nah, I only slept the remaining hours of the afternoon away. Less than 4 hours to be exact. So I guess you still get to keep you sleeping buddha title. ; )
Posted by
raymond |
5:57 pm