« Home | End Of Another Chapter » | Final Battle » | He Who Had Been Called Home » | April Fools' Day » | Study Week » | I Got The Job! » | Midnight Till The Morning Light » | Thought Of A Bored Soul » | Messenger Of Good News » | Ice Bath » 

Sunday, April 17, 2005 

Hoilday Plan

This is going to be the longest break I'll be having for the past 3 years of my university life.

How long? 2 months. Hehe. Some of you must be laughing hard now.

"What, you call 2 months long!"
"You should try sitting at home for 3-4 months..."


This weird university has a very weird schedule. We have 3 Semesters (which we call Trimesters) per year. 1 long Trimester (4 months), 1 short one (2 months) followed by another long one. Traditionally, every trimester is followed by a 3-WEEK break.

Last year due to the National Service (NS), there were a few more intakes to cater for this group of people. I guess the response was not that good. There are bound to be many problems where there's so many intakes yet so little resources in the campus (i.e. staffing, rooms).

Therefore the university has decided to synchronise both NS and non-NS schedule. Gone is the May Intake, and long live June Intake! :P

So that's how we ended up having such a long break.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

So what am I going to do?

I won't be goin back to Kuching tat soon. Will spent the next 2 weeks here.

Swee Won & Flo will be stopping by Melaka today before flying back to Kuching on Wednesday. After that, I'm supposed to traval down to KL in search of accomodation for my training next semester, as well as moving my stuff down. The remaining days will be spent loitering around Melaka I guess.

The second week will see me in action (hopefully) in Genting Highland. 3 days 2 nights. Looking forward to that. We're still in the process of settling our accomodation, though. Will be back in Melaka again before travelling down to KL during the weekend, to meet up with my Kuching friends on vacation there.

After that, it's home sweet home for me. Most probably I'll be on the same flight as my friends. Going to spend approximately a month in Kuching (hopefully I won't rot) before leaving for my training in KL. It should be 4 months of excitement, I hope. *fingers crossed*

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health