« Home | Look What We Have Found » | So Far So Good » | Multiraces, Multinationality?! » | Back To Campus » | Brunch, Not Breakfast » | Hurricane Names » | Happy Birthday Flo! » | Rainy Days Make People Lazy » | Never Trust A Diskette » | Almost Done » 

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 

2 Days And Counting

I'm without internet connection for the second day straight.

Had to come over to Alister's place to get connected. Poor thing, Alister must have been so bored (because he has nothing to do) that he felt asleep on his bed. Or maybe I'm wrong. :P

Well, it's not like I will die without internet. But MMU students are supposed to have 24-hour connectivity, and somehow you're "disconnected" from the world if you don't have that.

Anyway, life is simple without the internet. All that I do with my PC is watch some dramas/movies, listen to mp3s, read some e-books, and that's all. And suddenly sleep becomes a big part of my daily life. The weather is definitely a contributing factor as well. Cloudy and cooling.

I hope TM Nut will be here soon to fix the problem. Don't know how long I will be able to survive without internet.

Labels:

2days cannot online jiu ti zi peng thiu ar... limpeh 1 week plus liao ma si ar neh

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health