« Home | Brunch, Not Breakfast » | Hurricane Names » | Happy Birthday Flo! » | Rainy Days Make People Lazy » | Never Trust A Diskette » | Almost Done » | I Closed My Document Without Saving » | More Fries, More Dai Dee » | Big Two & Porridge » | *Cough Cough* » 

Monday, November 14, 2005 

Back To Campus

The past 2 weeks of my break was great. Spent most of the time sleeping, eating (gained another 3 kgs), reading (yes, I finished 3 books!), hanging out with friends (which included playing lots of mahjong). The stupid home PC kept hanging the moment I logged in to blogger.com, else I would have updated my blog more often during the break.

Well, it's back to campus again. 7 months without classes, notes and exams. I almost forget how it feels like already. I'll get the taste of it very very soon. Hehe.

Excited to be back? I don't know. One thing for sure, it feels weird thinking of waking up, grabbing the file and attending lecture.

I'll tell you how it feels when I've done that. ; )

Labels:

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health