Look What We Have Found
It's a puppy! He (we verified it) was trailing behind Ah Wang's bike after our yamcha session.
We subsequently brought it up to my room, because we just couldn't let it go. :P
The puppy was having a lot of fun, waggling his tail while running around the room trying to dirty the floor. Being the good samaritan, I treated him to a piece of my Jacob's biscuit.
He was getting tired after a while, and just took a nap like that. I mean, can you actually sleep while there's so many pairs of eye watching you?
Chun Wei made sure the dog was comfortable and had a good night sleep.
We had to let the puppy go when he woke up a while later. I don't know where he is now. Kind of miss him already. :D
Reminds me of the puppies that used to be at home.
We subsequently brought it up to my room, because we just couldn't let it go. :P

Puppy: "What Do You Want?! I Can't Say Cheese!"
The puppy was having a lot of fun, waggling his tail while running around the room trying to dirty the floor. Being the good samaritan, I treated him to a piece of my Jacob's biscuit.

Puppy: "Leave Me Alone, I'm Trying To Get A Nap Here."
He was getting tired after a while, and just took a nap like that. I mean, can you actually sleep while there's so many pairs of eye watching you?
Chun Wei made sure the dog was comfortable and had a good night sleep.

Sleeping In Style, With Pillow & Bolster
We had to let the puppy go when he woke up a while later. I don't know where he is now. Kind of miss him already. :D
Reminds me of the puppies that used to be at home.
Labels: Huh? Err...



OMG. The puppy must've been mad to follow you all home. LOL :P Well of course he can take a nap, takkan he wants to entertain a bunch of "ma lat lou"? Wakakkaka and I was about to ask why doesnt he has a comforter? And I notice that his "pillow" and "bolster" arent so "comforting" also. =P
Posted by
ruiyun |
9:02 pm
swee won: The poor puppy needed company ok. Plus, we were too good to let him wander outside around 3 in the morning. What if he was kidnapped? :P Kidding...
Anyway, the puppy did entertain us until he got tired and slept. Hehe.
Posted by
raymond |
6:27 pm
AAAAAHHH!!! *scream scream screammmm*
so cuteeeeee!!!
Posted by
Anonymous |
5:13 pm
cute'nya!!!!!
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:42 am