« Home | I Closed My Document Without Saving » | More Fries, More Dai Dee » | Big Two & Porridge » | *Cough Cough* » | *AH-Choo* Bless Me » | Amazing Race, Donald Trump & Martha Stewart » | Industrial Training < FULL STOP > » | I Got Tagged » | Industrial Training Presentation » | Poor Service and Management » 

Sunday, October 16, 2005 

Almost Done

Phew~

Got my conclusion done already. Made sure I clicked on the Save button this time.

In fact, I think it's better than the first one I did. :P Now all that's left to be done is the appendix and my presentation slides. Should be a piece of cake.

Time to fill my stomach and hit the sack. Out~

Labels:

lemon~~~
good luck in your presentation...make sure you keep a few back up just in case...May da lady luck be with ya! cya!

grim reaper: Wahahaha, I already submitted the report. So let the file corrupt la, I don't mind. :P

sin-lin: Hey, sin-lin. Thanks! ; )

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health