« Home | More Fries, More Dai Dee » | Big Two & Porridge » | *Cough Cough* » | *AH-Choo* Bless Me » | Amazing Race, Donald Trump & Martha Stewart » | Industrial Training < FULL STOP > » | I Got Tagged » | Industrial Training Presentation » | Poor Service and Management » | Where Are My Mails? » 

Sunday, October 16, 2005 

I Closed My Document Without Saving

Shit happens. And it happened again.

I accidentally close my final report without saving the document. As a result, I lost my conclusion part. Everything!!! Every single word except the damn title. -_-"

I spent hours trying to crack my head and make those paragraphs up. And with a single click, everything was gone. Thanks to my itchy fingers and pea brain.

Looks like I have to redo again. I won't go to bed if I can't get it settled. Hmmph...

Labels:

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health