*Cough Cough*
I'm starting to cough already. Minor one. Watery eyes too.
No, I won't go to the doctor unless I'm half dead. The doctor will surely prescribe antibiotic, which is not good. It will only make the virus stronger the next time it attacks.
The best prescription is to drink more water and sleep early. Oh, and I bought 17 pears for RM 5. Hope they're rich in vitamins. :P
Ok, the mucus in my nose is getting very irritating. I'm off to blow them away.
No, I won't go to the doctor unless I'm half dead. The doctor will surely prescribe antibiotic, which is not good. It will only make the virus stronger the next time it attacks.
The best prescription is to drink more water and sleep early. Oh, and I bought 17 pears for RM 5. Hope they're rich in vitamins. :P
Ok, the mucus in my nose is getting very irritating. I'm off to blow them away.
Labels: University
Hope you get better soon mate.
Posted by
PI007 |
9:50 pm
wahaha.. dont miss me that much leh.. haha.. now sick already.. haha.. i shall add a link to ur blog in mine. haha..
take care mate!
Posted by
allen |
11:18 am
pi007: Thanks. ; )
a2blog: Hey, dude! Thanks, shall add your link as well. :D
Posted by
raymond |
5:37 pm