Big Two & Porridge
CW, Jason, HM and me basically played Big Two (Choh Dai Dee) the whole night while waiting for Ah Wang to reach from Penang. He said he would reach around 5.00 - 6.00 am, a good time to have breakfast. :D
I finally know how to play Big Two, after so many Chinese New Years. I tend to forget the rules of the game very fast. It's a wonder how I managed to master the game this time, and even won many rounds! Hehe.
Well, Ah Wang reached at around 4.30am, way too early than expected. No one in this area is going to serve us breakfast so early. So we had no choice but to wait, allowing us to catch up on "current affairs" (gossip lah).
We had breakfast alright. Everyone took porridge. I had pork porridge, while the rest ate porridge with chicken and century egg.
Stomach's full. Time to go to bed.
I finally know how to play Big Two, after so many Chinese New Years. I tend to forget the rules of the game very fast. It's a wonder how I managed to master the game this time, and even won many rounds! Hehe.
Well, Ah Wang reached at around 4.30am, way too early than expected. No one in this area is going to serve us breakfast so early. So we had no choice but to wait, allowing us to catch up on "current affairs" (gossip lah).
We had breakfast alright. Everyone took porridge. I had pork porridge, while the rest ate porridge with chicken and century egg.
Stomach's full. Time to go to bed.
Labels: University
Why are you eating your fellow friend? #-o
Posted by
ruiyun |
10:50 pm
swee won: Not mine la, it should be yours. :P
Posted by
raymond |
7:53 am