So Far So Good
Experienced my first "sleepy" lecture today. 4 hours of lecture at the same venue with a few minutes' break, plus the monotonous voice of the lecturer. Boy, someone could have snored loudly in that room. :P
I've been spending a lot of time catching up episode after episode of dramas and shows this week. Prison break, Numb3rs, The Apprentice(s). I still have Desperate Housewives, Lost, The O.C., One Tree Hill to watch. Going to take days to finish all of them, hopefully by the end of this week.
The weather in Melaka is crazy. It's scorching hot for a few days, and the next thing you know it rains. My clothes are out under the sun and moon for the third day already. They always get wet before I even managed to keep them. Oh well, they're just home wear afterall.
And yes, Harry Potter is going to premiere in Malaysian cinemas tomorrow! I just can't wait to watch it. I don't mind watching it a few times if it's good (I have no doubt about). So feel free to ask me along if you need company to watch the film. :D
I've been spending a lot of time catching up episode after episode of dramas and shows this week. Prison break, Numb3rs, The Apprentice(s). I still have Desperate Housewives, Lost, The O.C., One Tree Hill to watch. Going to take days to finish all of them, hopefully by the end of this week.
The weather in Melaka is crazy. It's scorching hot for a few days, and the next thing you know it rains. My clothes are out under the sun and moon for the third day already. They always get wet before I even managed to keep them. Oh well, they're just home wear afterall.
And yes, Harry Potter is going to premiere in Malaysian cinemas tomorrow! I just can't wait to watch it. I don't mind watching it a few times if it's good (I have no doubt about). So feel free to ask me along if you need company to watch the film. :D
Labels: University
wake up!! *piak piak*
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:08 pm
Ouch, I'm awake! I'm awake! *eyes wide open* :P
Posted by
raymond |
8:09 pm