Everything Is Coming To An End...
It's already past mid-December, approaching the end of yet another year.
My midterm exam is finally over. Assignment/project datelines are coming very soon. Not to mention that final is just around the corner. *gulp* Another trimester almost gone.
Even The Apprentice and Amazing Race have come to an end. Donald Trump got his 4th apprentice, and the Linzes won the race! The Apprentice: Martha Stewart has come to its finale too this week. Woohoo~
Life passes so fast, sometimes I just wish I could slow time down and enjoy life. How bizarre.
My midterm exam is finally over. Assignment/project datelines are coming very soon. Not to mention that final is just around the corner. *gulp* Another trimester almost gone.
Even The Apprentice and Amazing Race have come to an end. Donald Trump got his 4th apprentice, and the Linzes won the race! The Apprentice: Martha Stewart has come to its finale too this week. Woohoo~
Life passes so fast, sometimes I just wish I could slow time down and enjoy life. How bizarre.