« Home | Maths Is Fun (?) » | ICQ » | Sunny Day » | 2 Days And Counting » | Look What We Have Found » | So Far So Good » | Multiraces, Multinationality?! » | Back To Campus » | Brunch, Not Breakfast » | Hurricane Names » 

Sunday, December 04, 2005 

The Yuletide Mood Is Here Already!

Suddenly I'm so excited about Christmas.

Perhaps it was the visit to Tower Records, and browsing through those Christmas albums reminded me of how wonderful Christmas used to be.

I know there's tons of work to do from now till Christmas, and after that final is so near. So most probably I won't get the ideal Christmas this year. Oh well, at least I'll try to visit the Portugese Settlement.

But for now, I'm going to start playing Christmas songs everyday. Muahahaha. They're going to accompany me when I burn my midnight oil, or taking an afternoon nap. Hiak hiak. :P

I miss all my Christmas soft toys (Santa, Rudolph, Frosty, cute bears of all sizes) back in Kuching. *sigh* Now who says boys aren't allowed to have soft toys?! ; )

Labels:

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health