« Home | Christmas Is In The Air! » | The Coolest Jingle Bells Songs » | 2,000,000 Free Seats! » | The Yuletide Mood Is Here Already! » | Maths Is Fun (?) » | ICQ » | Sunny Day » | 2 Days And Counting » | Look What We Have Found » | So Far So Good » 

Thursday, December 15, 2005 

What You Can Do When You're Bored

Phew~ Just finished deleting over 200 mails in my inbox. What a tiring task (and exciting too, to be able to read back old mails).

Now there's another 500++ left. Boy, I'm good in keeping junks in my mailbox.

Shall find another time when I'm bored to filter those mails again. For now, I must get back to my studies. Doomsday is near :P

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health