« Home | Everything Is Coming To An End... » | I'm A Happy Lot. » | What You Can Do When You're Bored » | Christmas Is In The Air! » | The Coolest Jingle Bells Songs » | 2,000,000 Free Seats! » | The Yuletide Mood Is Here Already! » | Maths Is Fun (?) » | ICQ » | Sunny Day » 

Friday, December 23, 2005 

I'm Glad...

Because my supervisor say my group's interim report is ok, and we can proceed to print it. At least sacrificing last 2 nights' sleep were worth it. *grin* Now, I'll only have to finalize the format and get the report printed.

So, I guess I'd be able to enjoy Christmas afterall. :P

Alright, got to get back to my assignments. Both due at 5pm later. Will blog about my winter solstice festival "celebration" later. Hehe.

Labels:

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health