« Home | Food » | Royal Mulu Resort » | Mulu Trip I » | Tonsillitis » | I Need A Shower » | Sore Throat Again! » | *Cough Cough* » | *Croak* » | A Friend From Paris » | Valentine's Day » 

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 

Insects

Discover the world of insect at Mulu.



Lantern bug with its long beak

Giant moth

Beetle

Little birdie found at the cafe. I think it's injured

It stopped on my head and wouldn't budge. Notice the broken wing?

This thing is like so big! It stayed overnight on my room door. Did not even move...

There's tonnes of them at the resort. Annoying~ Any idea what it's called?

Labels:

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health