Tonsillitis
I went to see the doctor yesterday. He told me that I have tonsillitis. It is sometimes caused by viral infection such as the Coxsackie virus, which is linked to hand, food and mouth disease. Now this is scary. 0_o
Now, now. Let's not panic. All I'm suffering from is a sore throat, fever and dizziness. The doctor already prescribed me the necessary medicine. I should fully recover within 4-5 days. Failing to do so is an indication that I have hand, food and mouth disease. Just kidding la. :P
Feeling dizzy again. I should probably go lay down for a while. Hate it when I fall sick at the wrong time, especially when midterm is just around the corner. Sheesh.
Now, now. Let's not panic. All I'm suffering from is a sore throat, fever and dizziness. The doctor already prescribed me the necessary medicine. I should fully recover within 4-5 days. Failing to do so is an indication that I have hand, food and mouth disease. Just kidding la. :P
Feeling dizzy again. I should probably go lay down for a while. Hate it when I fall sick at the wrong time, especially when midterm is just around the corner. Sheesh.
Labels: University
u have tonsilitis?? aww...poor ray.. *hUgs* take more vitamin c ya? kekeke or mayb u shud go see a lengchai doctor...oops..for ur case mayb a lenglui doctor...kekeke!!
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:35 pm