Sore Throat Again!
Just when I thought I am fully recovering from the stupid illness, I got another sore throat.
This time it's worse. It hurts when I try to swallow my saliva. I can't even open my mouth bigger when talking. Sheesh... But at least I can still sing. Hehe. :P
Won suggested that the sore throat might be caused by ulcer on the throat.
I told her about my previous experience, having zillion of ulcers in my throat. When I flashed the torchlight into my mouth, I got the shock of my life. Imagine seeing ulcers dotting on your tonsil and uvulva - lots of them! It was like having pimples inside your throat. It was really disgusting. The thought of it gives me goose bumps all over again. Yucks~
She said she accidentally ate some sour plum when she had the ulcer on her throat. It hurts alot, but the wound healed fast too. So perhaps I should try that. ; )
Ok, enough of ulcers. I got myself another big bottle of Pi Pa Gao and a packet of barley to counter-attack the sore throat. 3 days from now, if I have yet to recover, then I MIGHT consider seeking medical assistance. :P
This time it's worse. It hurts when I try to swallow my saliva. I can't even open my mouth bigger when talking. Sheesh... But at least I can still sing. Hehe. :P
Won suggested that the sore throat might be caused by ulcer on the throat.
I told her about my previous experience, having zillion of ulcers in my throat. When I flashed the torchlight into my mouth, I got the shock of my life. Imagine seeing ulcers dotting on your tonsil and uvulva - lots of them! It was like having pimples inside your throat. It was really disgusting. The thought of it gives me goose bumps all over again. Yucks~
She said she accidentally ate some sour plum when she had the ulcer on her throat. It hurts alot, but the wound healed fast too. So perhaps I should try that. ; )
Ok, enough of ulcers. I got myself another big bottle of Pi Pa Gao and a packet of barley to counter-attack the sore throat. 3 days from now, if I have yet to recover, then I MIGHT consider seeking medical assistance. :P
Labels: University