Valentine's Day
Who ever says single like me should hate Valentine's Day is so stupid. Who says Valentine's Day is meant for couples? Hey I think singles should celebrate too. :P
Oh well, couples get to cuddle each other while I get to cuddle my pillow. On this special day, I put on hold my dramathon (drama marathon) to enjoy the love songs played on radio. The music was just too good. And I slept most of the evening away. -_-
I would love to bite on a box of chocolate while grooving to the music. Too bad I'm having a sore throat, and literally there's no chocolate in the fridge. Hmm, I think the leftover CNY biscuits will be a good substitute. :D
Ok, another 30 minutes before the night ends. I'm going to continue enjoy the songs.
Happy Valentine's Day, boys and girls!
Oh well, couples get to cuddle each other while I get to cuddle my pillow. On this special day, I put on hold my dramathon (drama marathon) to enjoy the love songs played on radio. The music was just too good. And I slept most of the evening away. -_-
I would love to bite on a box of chocolate while grooving to the music. Too bad I'm having a sore throat, and literally there's no chocolate in the fridge. Hmm, I think the leftover CNY biscuits will be a good substitute. :D
Ok, another 30 minutes before the night ends. I'm going to continue enjoy the songs.
Happy Valentine's Day, boys and girls!
Labels: Just Another Day
Awww- come, I give you a great big hug!!! Happy Valentine's Day.
Posted by
UC |
4:50 pm
i got cadbury! hehe aw..but too bad u have sore throat..nvm..i'll eat em for u :D
Posted by
Anonymous |
1:56 pm
-youcan'tcme-: Happy Valentine's Day to you too! *hugs* *hugs*
et: Hey, don't gobble everything up. Save some for me when I'm well enough to eat.
Posted by
raymond |
12:47 am