« Home | Insects » | Food » | Royal Mulu Resort » | Mulu Trip I » | Tonsillitis » | I Need A Shower » | Sore Throat Again! » | *Cough Cough* » | *Croak* » | A Friend From Paris » 

Monday, April 24, 2006 

I Seriously Think I Have Insomnia

As of now, I'm still awake. Yeah, like very wide awake. 0.0

Hate it when I can't sleep. I feel tired, but just couldn't get my mind to rest. I tried to sleep as EARLY as 2.30 am, but woke up around 4.00 am. After going to the toilet, that sleepiness I felt earlier was totally gone. There I was, staring at the ceiling in the dark while listening to one bloody mosquito sings.

Anyone got any remedy to my new found illness?

Forget about sleeping pills.

Don't even think of asking me to go bang the wall.

And don't ask me to count some imaginary sheeps - my mind is too weak for that.

***


Oh well, at least I get to update this blog. Hehe. I will try my best to complete the other posts for the Mulu trip ASAP.

I'm going to try to get some sleep now. Good night everyone!

Labels:

YOU NEED SOME EXERCISE PIGGGGG. LOL. Go exercise lar haiyo. Everyday rot in room ... youngsters nowadays *shakes head* (Muahahah talk like what oni...)

go get a bath, then come back and read some lecture notes *those bored-to-death type*, u might fall asleep the next sec ;)

I'll always bless u with the sleeping power :> sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep u go boy...

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health