« Home | What Kind Of Soul Are You? » | When Mother Nature Gets Rough » | The Name's Brown, Dan Brown » | Boxing Day » | On The First Day Of Christmas » | Yuletide Greetings » | Blitzen Wins The Race » | Potter's Back! » | The North Pole Poll » | Adios Holiday, Bonjour 3rd Trimester » 

Friday, December 31, 2004 

365 + 1

It's the very last day of the year. I figure this would be a great day to reflect upon the past 365 days of my life.

2004 did not kick off smoothly for me. Was still in the last trimester of Beta (first year Degree) back then, quite a hectic trimester for me. I had to juggle between my academic matters and co-curricular activities. It was hell on earth, but a short one. :)

I officially retired from the co-curricular (political) scene halfway through the trimester, but did make a few special appearances once in a while. From then onwards, I channelled most of my time in my studies (and enjoying life). It turned out to be a great trimester afterall.

Second trimester was swift. One moment, I was just back from my break, and the next thing I knew, I was in a trimester break again. :D The trimester was only 8-week long. Well, that sums up the not-much-to-write-or-talk-about trimester! :P

Third trimester is just starting as 2004 reaches its end.

I prefer the laid-back life I'm currently living. Yes, I do miss the times when I was busy with co-curricular activities, but certainly would not want to relive the kind of life anymore.

Nowadays, I have more time to stop and smell the roses. Read a few books, blog a few articles, wonder whether alien exists (?), have long strolls and ponder on the meaning of life; to be or not to be? ; ) .

I am quite contented with my life right now. Let's just say the past 365 days were well spent with no regrets at all. And so will this last day of the year be.

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health