« Home | When Mother Nature Gets Rough » | The Name's Brown, Dan Brown » | Boxing Day » | On The First Day Of Christmas » | Yuletide Greetings » | Blitzen Wins The Race » | Potter's Back! » | The North Pole Poll » | Adios Holiday, Bonjour 3rd Trimester » | Is Love Really Blind? » 

Wednesday, December 29, 2004 

What Kind Of Soul Are You?





You Are a Seeker Soul





You are on a quest for knowledge and life challenges.
You love to be curious and ask a ton of questions.
Since you know so much, you make for an interesting conversationalist.
Mentally alert, you can outwit almost anyone (and have fun doing it!).

Very introspective, you can be silently critical of others.
And your quiet nature makes it difficult for people to get to know you.
You see yourself as a philosopher, and you take everything philosophically.
Your main talent is expressing and communicating ideas.

Souls you are most compatible with: Hunter Soul and Visionary Soul



So far, this is the most accurate blogthings I have done. I can ask alot of questions, but surely not in class. I can talk till the end of the world, provided you are the right companion. Oh, I really love to play mind tricks with people, like those Jedi masters. Hehe. :P

Hmm, I'm very quiet at certain times and people presume that I am arrogant and cold for that. I like to express myself - written rather than spoken. And boy do I like to philosophize. Someday my statue will even stand next to Plato, Socrates and Aristotle in some museums and art galleries. *smug*

I think I'm fantasizing again. :D

P/S: Any Hunter Soul and Visionary Soul out there? I would certainly like to meet one.

Labels:

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health