Adios Holiday, Bonjour 3rd Trimester
Gone is the 3 weeks break. An enjoyable one I must say. Ate like a King, slept like a Queen. Ah, it comes with a sacrifice though. An additional 3 kgs on the scale. Hehe, it's worth it, I guess.
Anyway, tomorrow marks a new trimester of the academic year; 3rd Trimester (final semester) of my Gamma year (2nd year Degree). My seniors used to tell me that this is the toughest and busiest semester, because we're taking 7 subjects. Yes, it's S-E-V-E-N. 20 credit hours altogther.
Anyway, tomorrow marks a new trimester of the academic year; 3rd Trimester (final semester) of my Gamma year (2nd year Degree). My seniors used to tell me that this is the toughest and busiest semester, because we're taking 7 subjects. Yes, it's S-E-V-E-N. 20 credit hours altogther.
Don't ask me how am I going to survive. I've yet to taste the bitterness. 4 months of suffering and pain in the ass (exaggerate a bit just to spice things up). Oh well, this is the rite of passage every IT student here has to take (except those extending or undertaking the 4-year plan). Somehow, most survived, with wounds and scars nonetheless.
Let's just pray that the road ahead is not too bumpy; a smooth sailing one would be perfect. Kind of impossible, but miracles do happen you know. ;)