First Test Of The Trimester
Had my Resource Management Techniques test tonight. Luckily it was not a killer paper ; )
We had to complete 10 MCQs and 1 subjective question. It was supposed to be 2 subjective questions. But when the invigilator asked the students to check the test paper, many people found that they only have 1 subjective question - second question was gone!
Apparently, some idiot (whom I presumed is an amateur in photocopy and paper-clipping) missed out the last page of the test paper. There was almost 20 students who were complaining about their missing pages in the venue I was in. The other 2 venues must have suffered the same problem.
Well, the lecturer had no choice but to cross out the last question as there was not enough extra test papers. Wonder what will the lecturer do with the 5 marks assigned to that question? I hope it will be a bonus mark. Hehe :P
Ok, better stop dreaming about the 5 marks. Need to get my Software Engineering project part done for submission tomorrow.
We had to complete 10 MCQs and 1 subjective question. It was supposed to be 2 subjective questions. But when the invigilator asked the students to check the test paper, many people found that they only have 1 subjective question - second question was gone!
Apparently, some idiot (whom I presumed is an amateur in photocopy and paper-clipping) missed out the last page of the test paper. There was almost 20 students who were complaining about their missing pages in the venue I was in. The other 2 venues must have suffered the same problem.
Well, the lecturer had no choice but to cross out the last question as there was not enough extra test papers. Wonder what will the lecturer do with the 5 marks assigned to that question? I hope it will be a bonus mark. Hehe :P
Ok, better stop dreaming about the 5 marks. Need to get my Software Engineering project part done for submission tomorrow.
Labels: University