« Home | Mortal Life, Immortal Stories » | Looping, Strings & Package » | E.T. » | A Boring Friday » | The "Rude Malaysians" Contest » | Blackout » | Jewel In My Dream » | Murphy's Love Laws » | Murphy's Law » | Dr. Ray » 

Monday, January 17, 2005 

Week 5

Time flies. It's the beginning of Week 5. Alot of stuffs to be done by Week 7 before going off for the midterm break (coinciding with Chinese New Year).

There's this case study for Seminar later today. 2 tests coming next week, and an assignment due on early Week 7.

Ah, Monday... and I'm having the most classes today. 8.00am - 4.00pm with only an hour's lunch break. Talk about Monday blues, huh. This is the real blues!

Ok, it's almost 4.00am. Don't wonder why the heck am I still here. Let's just say I was supposed to sleep earlier. Something popped up, and I should have settled "the thing" in 30 minutes' time, but ended up being delayed by "someone" (real identity not disclosed for privacy purposes). :P

Off to bed now. Hope I won't dream in class later. :D

Labels:

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health