« Home | L'oreal » | Sleepy » | ... » | Back In Hell » | Golden Rooster Year » | Finally » | Busy Busy » | Grooming » | Glad To Be Home » | Where's The Mood? » 

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 

Flunked

Got my PLC paper back today. As expected, I flunked. The highest mark is 51/80. That's the only 2-digit mark with the number "5" in front.

Anyway, a fail is still a fail, no matter what. But at least when compared to the highest mark, I'm not that far from behind afterall. :P

More midterm results to be released in the near future. Basically, I don't think they (the results) will look good, judging by my performace in the tests. :(

Oh ya, submission of the PLC project which is due today has been postponed to next week. *hurray* Lucky me, because I haven't start any coding yet. *phew*

Labels:

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health