« Home | Grooming » | Glad To Be Home » | Where's The Mood? » | Mission Accomplished » | Accidental Photo Shoot » | First Test Of The Trimester » | Network » | KL One-Day Trip » | Pascal & C# » | Week 5 » 

Monday, February 07, 2005 

Busy Busy

Can't believe I did not blog for the past 2 days! Hehe. Obviously my title says it all. So damn busy with Chinese New Year preparation - baking biscuits, cleaning the house, stock-piling new year items.

Sometimes I just don't understand why everyone is so busy when it comes to certain festivity. Chinese New Year is a time when you get to meet relatives and friends who you don't get to meet all year round. It should be simple, with visits and some drinks and tit-bits. Instead, it has become a habit to clean the whole house, inside out; as if your visitors will even visit the bedrooms. :P

Oh well, I think Chinese like me is just finding excuses to clean the house when the new year is approaching. Come to think of it, I wonder what will become of my house if there's no Chinese New Year. I guess I'll have to share my bed with the rats and cockroaches. Ok, maybe the situation is not tat serious. :D

Don't really have time to revise for my midterm exams yet. The body tends to get exhausted after a day's work.

Hmmm, tummy is making weird noises now. At this hour?! Gosh, my internal body system must have gone haywire. Off to hunt for food. Lucky it's Chinese New Year. Food-hunting within the house should be an easy task. Muahahaha...

Labels:

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health