Back In Hell
Almost a week since my last post. In a glimpse, I'm back in Malacca again.
The Chinese New Year/ Midterm Break was short and swift. I did enjoy the time spent in Kuching. Did not really touch any of the books I brought back. Was so busy meeting up with friends from primary and secondary schools. Not forgetting those tiring house-to-house visiting.
And of course the suffering came after the enjoyment. Day 1 in Malacca saw me rushing for a presentation straight after reaching home, and sitting for the PLC midterm paper in the evening. The presentation was ok, not for the test though. :(
So that was how I spent the Valentine's Day. Oh well, it's not like I have someone special to share this day with. :P
I had Computer Network paper this evening. It was easy. Too bad I made a lot of mistakes. There goes another paper in the toilet bowl.
Another 3 midterm papers on Thursday, Saturday and next Monday respectively. PLC project is due next Wednesday. Basically the rest of the days of Chinese New Year will be spent by burying my head into piles of books and staring on the pc monitor.
Let's pray I'll survive this ordeal.
The Chinese New Year/ Midterm Break was short and swift. I did enjoy the time spent in Kuching. Did not really touch any of the books I brought back. Was so busy meeting up with friends from primary and secondary schools. Not forgetting those tiring house-to-house visiting.
And of course the suffering came after the enjoyment. Day 1 in Malacca saw me rushing for a presentation straight after reaching home, and sitting for the PLC midterm paper in the evening. The presentation was ok, not for the test though. :(
So that was how I spent the Valentine's Day. Oh well, it's not like I have someone special to share this day with. :P
I had Computer Network paper this evening. It was easy. Too bad I made a lot of mistakes. There goes another paper in the toilet bowl.
Another 3 midterm papers on Thursday, Saturday and next Monday respectively. PLC project is due next Wednesday. Basically the rest of the days of Chinese New Year will be spent by burying my head into piles of books and staring on the pc monitor.
Let's pray I'll survive this ordeal.
Labels: University
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Posted by
ruiyun |
9:55 am
Deer Raymond, I will pray for you. Bwahahaha let's hope you're still alive on Chap Goh Mei. Then I go Melaka throw watermelon into Selat Melaka. =]
Posted by
ruiyun |
9:55 am