...
Life has been dull and bored and miserable.
First of all, there's this never-ending, marathon-like midterm tests. Nothing more interesting in my life than reading through those lecture notes. Geez...
Then comes the freaking hot weather. Try putting an egg out in the sun. I'm sure it'll be half-boiled in an hour's time. You might even be able to hatch a chick. Oh wait, I think you'll end up geting a barbequed one. :D
Too bad I only get darker instead of slimmer under the sun. :P
Scorching sun - complaint.
Endless rain - complaint.
Too busy - complaint.
Damn free - complaint.
Ah well, humans are weird afterall.
P/S: Forgive me, I can't seem to think of a better title for this post. Hehe...
First of all, there's this never-ending, marathon-like midterm tests. Nothing more interesting in my life than reading through those lecture notes. Geez...
Then comes the freaking hot weather. Try putting an egg out in the sun. I'm sure it'll be half-boiled in an hour's time. You might even be able to hatch a chick. Oh wait, I think you'll end up geting a barbequed one. :D
Too bad I only get darker instead of slimmer under the sun. :P
Scorching sun - complaint.
Endless rain - complaint.
Too busy - complaint.
Damn free - complaint.
Ah well, humans are weird afterall.
P/S: Forgive me, I can't seem to think of a better title for this post. Hehe...